PayPal payment localisation to other language - cz, sk, de

gabriiel

Hi all,

how can I make the PayPal speak to my customers in the same language as my shop? I am using the checkout wchich goes out of my shop and redirects directly to paypal website. I have my shop in CZ, SK, DE and PayPal only speaks in English or Spanish. I thought a worldwide service like PayPal would have been translated to more than 4 languages, none of them is DE, CZ, or SK.

Please let me know if there is any chance or if I should look for another payment gateway.

(I have been looking into some API possibilities and it seems there is some option to translate the payment site. But I'm no programmer so I have no idea how to make this possible.)

Try to manually translate it under: Localisation > Translations, you can select the installed modules, and you prefered language.

Unfortunately this is only for the module itself. Not for the payment being redirected to PayPal website. There is something like API variables being sent to PayPal website from my shop, which could be translated, but I don't know how or where I can make such translation.

Maybe someone would like to point out this can be done in the source code of the module, but since I have more than one language, it has to be through some variables.

Edited by gabriel31337 (see edit history)