Unable to Pay by Credit Card (Autorize.net and PayPal)

I am so feed up with PrestaShop I want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!

After spending 2 months learning how everything works I created a site and it looked like it all worked. BUT no one can pay by Credit Card!!!!!!!!!!! I have verified with both Authorize.net and PayPal that my settings entered into the 2 modules are correct. There is no answer to these issues, that I could find, after spending hours combing the forums. I need URGENT help ASAP or I will go ahead and close this account and pay someone to manage, even though I've now spent a great deal of money on modules and have no cash left to spend on an ecommerce site. PrestaShop is awful, in my opinion, and unless your a techenical wiz I would never recommend this to anyone! It's awful.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both modules. I am using the latest version.

In all of that, you didn't bother to explain the issue exactly.  Why can't a customer pay with their credit?  Are you getting some kind of error?

Did you try to install check or bankwire module and confirm that an order can be created properly with those simple payment methods?

I fully understood the rage, this is really a major issue.

I had the same problem with prestashop 1.6.1.1 and paypal module 3.10.1. The paypal payment method was not showing up in the frontend checkout process even it was activate and fully configured. An update to version 3.10.2 released just a few days ago did not show any difference in this respect. Also deactivating and activating was not successfully.

Only deactivating, uninstalling and installing with fully configuring the account data was successfully.