Permanently deleting PrestaShop and domain

Hi there,

I am completely foreign to PrestaShop and have been accustomed to using Shopify for some time, so it is a very difficult CMS for the business owner to navigate. 

I'd like to permanently close down my PrestaShop account which is currently hooked up to the domain http://www.freshtreatments.co.uk/store/

This is because we have developed a new shop in Shopify as it's more accustomed to the business owners abilities.

The first problem I'm having is I cannot seem to delete the domain name as PrestaShop is linked to freshtreatments.co.uk which is hosted on WordPress. I want to be able to transfer the domain over to our new Shopify e-commerce. When I try to remove it nothing happens, the page just refreshes.

Once I've done this I essentially want the PrestaShop to completely disappear as it's appearing above our shop in Google Search results, even though maintenance mode is enabled.

I hope I've explained myself properly. I tried to contact customer support directly but they wanted me to buy 10 tickets for a lot of money which is ridiculous.

Thank you

PS. I made a new account for this forum as my login details wouldn't work on here.

Sian

FTP File Transfer Protocol, Search for Filezilla it is an FTP program you will need to know the log in to the owners hosting account Prestashop is on.

The FTP domain will be  ftp.yourdomain.com, then in the login and password put the same info you would use to log in to the host control panel.

Or you can have the owner call the provider and have them delete the /shop/ folder.