Images in CMS does not show properly

Hey guys,

I created a category in CMS and few pages in it. Then I copied a text with images from my another web page (that I want to discontinue). Some images are shown ok in its real size but about 40% of images are different (smaller) size - see attachmentpost-1015697-0-64379300-1440666765_thumb.jpg. All images are physically the same size.

I tried to input / correct the link in File Manager but the result is the same.

Any advise what could be wrong? Many thanks for your help in advance.

so i suppose that you added 17px width and 17px height in tinymce editor

go to cms edit page please, click on image you added there then open "image" feature

please verify the sizes there

Thank you for advice, however when I done what you suggested I see that size of each pisture is 96x96 px and box for proprtions is checked (tried uncheck it but the result is the same).

I am sending a link just in case that will help http://fifth-element.pswebstore.com/sk/content/6-domacnosti?live_configurator_token=b845ddab6b18e412c3691fa695a8c67a&id_shop=3&id_employee=2&theme=&theme_font=

post-1015697-0-39916900-1441015809_thumb.jpg

I am having the same issue. I have some pictures in my CMS page and even if they are set up to be fixed size, also the source code shows correct size, the pictures are smaller.

Seems like the problem is with table css settings, since I have the pictures in the table. But I haven't configured any seettings for table row or column sizes, I have left it default.

Interesting part is, on one CMS page the table and pictures are OK, on another CMS page it is not OK. Both CMS pages are pretty the same.

I am having the same issue. I have some pictures in my CMS page and even if they are set up to be fixed size, also the source code shows correct size, the pictures are smaller.

Seems like the problem is with table css settings, since I have the pictures in the table. But I haven't configured any seettings for table row or column sizes, I have left it default.

Interesting part is, on one CMS page the table and pictures are OK, on another CMS page it is not OK. Both CMS pages are pretty the same.

I discovered that if I have more than one line of text in the table then the image is smaller. Do not know how to fix it but am still trying.

• 1 year later...

Am having the same issue on cms pages.

I tried to set image in table, i set the dimensions 250 * 250 px, but it shows 129 * 129 px

In the source code, it has correct code and also tried to inspect the code there's no issue but the image gets resized.

Please let me know anyone how to fix it.

Thanks & Regards