Responsive datatable - footable

Tupsta

Hey guys,

I need your help. I use Prestashop 1.6.0.9 and at one CMS page I have a html table. The problem is that tables are not optimal for responsive design. So I googled how I could change my table to make it responsive. Then I found a great js-plugin that is called footable. That seems to change tables in a very nice useable way. So I had another look at google how I could install that js-plugin (Btw. I never installed a js-plugin before). But when I had a look inside the js-folder at my prestashop installation, I found out that there is already a plugin in that is called footable. So the first question is, is that the same plugin for table optimazion? And second if yes how to use it?

Does anybody know an answer to my questions? Or how I change a html-table that it will be responsive?

Matt

P.s. have a look at the example picture how footable works - very nice.

Hey Tuk, thank you very much for that information. And how can I use it? At the github page they say you just need to use the html code like this:

<table class="footable">
  <thead>
    <tr>
      <th>Name</th>
      <th data-hide="phone,tablet">Phone</th>
      <th data-hide="phone,tablet">Email</th>

But that didn't work for me. Do I need to use something different?

Hey tuk,

I have had a look at the files you told me. But I still have no idea what to use in my html-tag to make the table responsible. Could you or someone else give me another hint pleeease :rolleyes:

Thank you in advance

Matt

• 3 months later...