[SOLVED] Dashboard Trends showing 0s

pxloft

Hey all!

I have having a major issue. When I upgraded my Dashboard Trends module all the dashboard trends now change to 0.00(tax excluded). However it still shows the number of orders and visitors. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. Please help!. (Please see attached photo to see what I'm talking about...)

post-908454-0-61312800-1440345437_thumb.png

Edited by pxloft (see edit history)

Hi,

Easiest way I found to downgrade this module besides using a backup  --- download latest PS version 1.6.1.1 to your PC --- Extract on PC  ----  Go to Modules folder --- find and use the dashtrends module (0.7.5) from this download to replace the updated 0.8 version on your web server.

Don't update it until fixed. (It should show version 0.7.5 in BO Modules now)

I have done above and all working fine now.

It's missing the improvements added (ex tax wording and decimal point) but it shows Sales, Cart Value and Profit. 

• Like 1

Hi,

Easiest way I found to downgrade this module besides using a backup  --- download latest PS version 1.6.1.1 to your PC --- Extract on PC  ----  Go to Modules folder --- find and use the dashtrends module (0.7.5) from this download to replace the updated 0.8 version on your web server.

It's missing the improvements added (ex tax wording and decimal point) but it shows Sales, Cart Value and Profit. 

Oh my gosh, this is brilliant! Thank you!! Will someone post on here when they update the module with the fix?

Hi,

Awesome. Thank you so much! This fixed it for now. Hopefully they will fix the module soon.