Need Help with a few things to finish theme

I'm very new to this.  I have 3 issues I'm trying to solve.

1. Wrapping the shop in my current design.

I've looked at customizing a theme, but I'm really uncertain how to pull off what I'm trying to do with the information I have.  Any help is appreciated.

I want to wrap this store in my current website's design, but looking at the tutorials to make my own theme are making my head spin.

2. Categories to the left column on landing page. (Solved)

3. Shipping Hiccup

I have a shipping rule I'm trying to create where it offers free shipping on orders over $100 AFTER discounts.  I'm not sure if this is working the way I'm intending.

Again, thanks for any advice/help.

Edited by dungeoncrawler (see edit history)

I've solved issue 2, and managed to drop my bg image somewhat in to the theme, but it's only hitting the central content area - and not the whole page.  The global.css, of course, is complex and frustrating.

4. Facebook Block

I can't seem to get a properly matching column css setting to make this fit snuggly, it's always too big or too small.  Typing in the width manually seems to not work at all.

1. Wrapping the shop in my current design.

I've looked at customizing a theme, but I'm really uncertain how to pull off what I'm trying to do with the information I have.  Any help is appreciated.

I want to wrap this store in my current website's design, but looking at the tutorials to make my own theme are making my head spin.

It is not entirely clear what your issue or question is...

3. Shipping Hickup

I have a shipping rule I'm trying to create where it offers free shipping on orders over $100 AFTER discounts.  I'm not sure if this is working the way I'm intending.

Did you test it and is it working as you intended?  Coupons are not taken into account when calculating free shipping.  So I would suggest you test your checkout process and determine if it is working as intended or not, and if not, document exactly what is not working, and what you are expecting.

4. Facebook Block

I can't seem to get a properly matching column css setting to make this fit snuggly, it's always too big or too small.  Typing in the width manually seems to not work at all.

Wouldn't you just make the width of that div block 100% ?

It is not entirely clear what your issue or question is...

I have this site design - http://www.dungeoncrawler.com/shop/shop_us.html

I want to keep the bg and header (for navigation) and for consistency.

Is it possible to squeeze prestashop in to the grey area of that page? Or, even replace my current content, where my handmade shop is.

I'll test out the shipping functions some more.

If I make the FB div 100% it will keep it flush left and create a huge white space to the right, like it is now, but more so.