problem with invoices !!help!!

I have quite a few attributes for each of my items. I decided to test the purchasing system to make sure everything is working. It is, except that it is cutting off the item description with all of the attributes in the invoices and in the back office. This is a problem for me since i cannot see what they have selected. It is sending the buyer an email with a full description, but the electronic invoice for them, and me cuts off half of the description. Can anyone help me resolve this problem?

I'm not getting attributes in the Admin email which makes that email useless
I am getting attributes in the User Email and also in the BO Order's section though my product names are not as long as yours
I'm also only using one attribute instead of a combination
I'm wondering if the problem is only evident when there is a "combination" of attributes

As to what files to edit, I haven't investigated that. Sorry.

spott, thanks for the advice, i checked the css but i can't seem to find anything that would be preventing it from showing the rest of the text. I also checked hte pdf file, but its generating them correctly its just reading the information and cutting it off so i can rule that out.

I am baffled by whats happening, and i don't know what file is causing the problem. Is there any more advice out there for me as to what files to edit, or look at? Could this be a database problem even though it is sending the email to the customer with all the correct data? Even though it's cutting off the text, its still getting the attributes and things right to generate the price correctly.... i just don't know why it wouldn't show the full item with description of attributes in the user's my account and in the back office order page.

Is there any hope for me?

I still thinking, that this problem is somewhere css files. Maybe some developer can check that.

Why I am thinking so:
My logic: - sended e-mails using HTML templates
At other parts - it uses style files, to show information. Now - when some area is with restricted height, then and it will be thiskinde situation, that some part of text are missing.

I think that at database is everything ok.

I still thinking, that this problem is somewhere css files. Maybe some developer can check that.

Why I am thinking so:
My logic: - sended e-mails using HTML templates
At other parts - it uses style files, to show information. Now - when some area is with restricted height, then and it will be thiskinde situation, that some part of text are missing.

I think that at database is everything ok.

Hmm. I will continue to see what i can do with the css file. It may have been something i've overlooked. It would make sense that it would be, but again i may have overlooked it.

Hi Fry,

I think you're right, could you post a bug report in our bug tracker?

We improved this email for v1.1 but I'm not sure this issue has been detected.

Best regards,

I posted it in the bug tracker. Hopefully it makes sense, and i included the images in a rar incase i failed to properly explain.

Thanks again for the help and I will continue to search until i figure this out!