Cash on Delivery COD 500 Error

Calin

Hello, I have the following error, when a client buys a product and after clicks checkout and chooses Cash on delivery as the payment method, when chooses "I confirm my order" there is a 500 Error saying Internal Server Error, does this mean I need to change some setting in my webhosting? or the code is wrong? if you want to see the error, sign up or use my test account : [email protected] , password : testtest, I'd really appreciate your help! the website is http://www.trueperuadventures.com/ruffmeshop Thank you!

Hey, I've checked that too, I've changed all the folders the installation process says to 777 but the problem still persists, I dont know what the problem is I'm using Prestashop 1.2.5, the error_log says : malformed header from script. Bad header=No recipient addresses found i: /hsphere/local/home/trueperu/trueperuadventures.com/cgi-bin/php5-cgi

I still get the Error 500 : Internal Server Error. I dont know what i could be doing wrong everything works perfect,

Aditional Info : the order is recieved correctly after a customer makes it when i check order in the back-office, the problem is after a client clicks 'confirm my order' the 500 Error occurs!. I'm using Ixwebhosting, i've contact them too and they say the problem is in Validation.php any suggestions???

well I've figured it out kind of, what i did is create a new account and everything is working fine, even though the [email protected] wasn't working yet but i changed some data like my last name/first name and now it's working, maybe it has to do with last name since for USA or Europe it's only one last name, but in Peru it's 2 last names (mother and father), maybe that's the problem! Anyway thanks.