Multiple packing slips

Hi Guys. 

New to prestashop.  Trying to get my demo shop up and running and running the tests.

There is one thing that is driving me crazy.

Is there anyway to print multiple packing slips for your orders? 

I honestly can't believe that I have to manually download and print each one.   In my last shop software I could just select all the orders I wanted and download one PDF with all the orders slips.  Please tell me this is possible, otherwise this is going to be a nightmare if you get more than a couple of orders a day.

• 2 weeks later...

Filter out orders by date under Orders > Delivery Slips and print them all at once. The M4 PDF Extensions module has more filter options and can print packing slips even before the invoice or the delivery slip is created.

That is not really a suitable method. 

What happens if you print one batch of orders and more come in later that day?  

Its crazy that you can't just select multiple orders and print the packing slips. 

Edited by salarflies (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Still, you will note orders printed (and the next to print). Just add another filter, the order ID.

I am not sure what you mean by this. 

What I am talking about is similar to under the invoice tab where you can select by order status and generate the PDF's for all those orders.  But this needs to be for packing slips.