Changing theme colour

Regarding: [ B-store responsive prestashop theme]

Is it possible to change colours in my theme? If so, what would be the best and easiest way to do it?

Colours such as horizontal and vertical categories, font colours, "new" blocks: basically the main colour of the theme.

ps.

A feature of the theme is: custom colors 

Thanks in advance

Unless the template has some color scheme switch, you can only do it via css. If it has that feature as you say, check the demo or documentation, or ask the developer

I changed the CSS on my theme but when i uploaded the .zip on prestashop the front office looked terrible (no images or any other sign of life), I only changed the colour codes.

What caused this problem and how do i fix it?

Note: the folder of the theme i uploaded was a copy of the original folder and located in dropbox, would this have caused the problem?

If you didn't copy the correct structure, yes. Instead of doing that, upload the original working theme, then use some ftp software like filezilla to edit the live files directly

Thank you for your answer.

Though while changing colour codes in my FTP client: [Prestashop > themes > theme 1 > CSS > global.css] it didn't appear on my front office..

Any idea why the new colors won't appear?