[solved] URGENT: no payment possible

Hi all,

I've got a big problem.

There's no payment possible in my shop.

At the last step in the ordering process this error occurs:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Module::getPaypalIgnore() in /mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/override/classes/Hook.php on line 43

This error message occurs also, when I disable the paypal module. Payment with the 'normal' bank module is also not possible.

I reinstalled the paypal module: no success.

I'm a PS newbie and not a programmer.

Every help is very appreciated. What can I do?

PS Version 1.5.3.1

Thanks in advance

Best reagards

Andreas

www.woodys.cc

Edited by woodys (see edit history)

ok, thanks for this advice.

If so, what's the solution, whant can i do?

I did so, I installed a image slider but deleted it again because of problems with editing cms sites.

Best regards

Andreas

PS: I reinstalled the above mentioned module, but the same error occurs......

Edited by woodys (see edit history)

Info update:

if I deactivate the paypal module, I get this error message in the shopping cart:

Warning: include(/mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/cache/smarty/compile/e28325ee1c5da5541746697a061be4c374943611.file.blockcontactinfos.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 161 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/cache/smarty/compile/e28325ee1c5da5541746697a061be4c374943611.file.blockcontactinfos.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/RZphp5/includes') in /mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 161 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Invalid compiled template for '/mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/themes/prestashop/modules/blockcontactinfos/blockcontactinfos.tpl'' in /mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:174 Stack trace: #0 /mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/classes/module/Module.php(1599): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #1 /mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/modules/blockcontactinfos/blockcontactinfos.php(116): ModuleCore->display('/mnt/weba/d1/18...', 'blockcontactinf...') #2 /mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/classes/Hook.php(419): Blockcontactinfos->hookFooter(Array) #3 /mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/classes/controller/FrontController.php(780): HookCore::exec('displayFooter') #4 /mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/classes/controller/Controller.php(172): FrontControllerCore->initFooter() #5 /mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/classes/Dis in /mnt/weba/d1/18/53758418/htdocs/Prestashop_01/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 174

????

Any help is very appreciated.

best regards

Andreas

You need to determine what installed the Hook override.  That is not something I can do for you from a forum topic.  overrides are stored in the /overrides/classes folder.  try to open the file and see if there are comments that will tell you which module installed it

Edited by bellini13 (see edit history)

ok, I see.

Does this help? This is from line 43 in the hook.php

$sql->where(Module::getPaypalIgnore());
                if (Validate::isLoadedObject($context->country))
                    $sql->where('(h.name = "displayPayment" AND (SELECT id_country FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'module_country mc WHERE mc.id_module = m.id_module AND id_country = '.(int)$context->country->id.' AND id_shop = '.(int)$context->shop->id.' LIMIT 1) = '.(int)$context->country->id.')');
                if (Validate::isLoadedObject($context->currency))
                    $sql->where('(h.name = "displayPayment" AND (SELECT id_currency FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'module_currency mcr WHERE mcr.id_module = m.id_module AND id_currency IN ('.(int)$context->currency->id.', -1, -2) LIMIT 1) IN ('.(int)$context->currency->id.', -1, -2))');

I tried to 'read' this lines, but I can't realize the corresponding module.

Thanks a lot in advance

regards

Andreas

Nope, sorry it does not help.  There is no mention of a module that created this Hook override.

The code you provided appears to be trying to show/hide certain payment methods based on the country of the customer's cart.  Does that help?

hmmm, that's really tricky.

The last finished payment is from 2/7/2015.

After this date i didn't deinstall or delete any modules.

I only installed a module for EU cookie law notification; nothing else.

I didn't change any parameters for payment.....

In my last backup vom May 2015 the hook.php file ist quite empty.

The actual hook.php file has a lot of content.

Can I disable these lines in the hook.php?

Unfortunately I don't have any clue how to find the module.....

thanks for your patience!

I only installed a module for EU cookie law notification; nothing else.

Does that module contain an overrides folder?  At this point, you are going to have to go through each of your module folders and search for what installed this override.

I got it; it was the new installed law and cookie module. it disappeared from my shop at an automatic update.

Unfortunately I can't reinstall it, also not in a new version.

When this module is installed, this error occurs.

I'll test it later. Most important is, that the shop works again.

Thanks for the help!