Admin blank page and no informations to solve a problem

wolfib

Hello,

I have a multistore Prestashop installation I'm testing to upgrade. Everything seems to be ok, except that I have a bug when I'm trying to access to a customer admin page in a "all shops" mode (with no specific shop selected).

It seems to be a problem with my installation since there is no problem with a new installation of the latest version (that's why i'm not posting this message on the forge).

The trouble is that I have no clue to find what's the problem because I have no error message but only a blank page.

Of course I've changed the config/defines.inc.php variables to be in dev mode :

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

I've even changed to the debug profiling mode :

define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', true);

Also tried to increase the memory limit of my Wamp installation.

But still blank page. I tried to search within the source code but it's a nightmare because it's always a function call depending on a function call...

So is there a way I can have more informations to see exactly what's wrong ?

Any help would be great !

Thanks !

Wolfib

Have you checked the permissions on your admin folder yet?

Thanks for your help. I'm testing on my local computer with Wamp. Nerver had any permission problems, but I've put full access to the admin folder and no changes : I still have the blank page...

Any other idea ?

Wolfib

Can you send us your url via MP to see ?

Once again my online version is still in 1.6.0.11 (which is running very well). I'm testing the 1.6.1.0 upgrade locally so unfortunately I can't send you an url...

Wolfib

Hi,

As you are using WAMP mean your development enviroment is windows. Could you try installing and using prestashop on linux distribution.

Sometimes for me some features works with better speed on linux distribution.

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)

Hi,

As you are using WAMP mean your development enviroment is windows. Could you try installing and using prestashop on linux distribution.

Sometimes for me some features works with better speed on linux distribution.

I've uploaded my test version to my dedicated server, and no problem online anymore ! Seems that my online server is faster that my local computer, which is weird...

Thanks for your help !

Wolfib