Errors in on store and dashboard

I am receiving the following errors on the dash board:

Warning on line 1595 in file /home/mmm/public_html/store/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mmm/public_html/store/classes/cache/CacheFs.php:40)

And same when viewing the store random times the above type of error is at the top where the banner is supposed to be.

Even though I have the top banner enabled it never shows up? Not related I dont think because these errors would show with or with out the banner enabled.

Still no banner and still getting errors:

Warning on line 1595 in file /home/mmm/public_html/store/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mmm/public_html/store/classes/cache/CacheFs.php:40)

I have disabled file syste cache and anabled mysql cashe as requested. No change.

Yes default theme no change. Also still getting errors just spaced out here is the latest:

Warning on line 95 in file /home/mmm/public_html/store/classes/cache/CacheFs.php
[2] unlink(/home/mmm/public_html/store/cache/cachefs/a/a98296cf1d6374bde42556b877c7402c) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory

this was from the dashboard.

What settings I dont really see options for caching?

What settings I dont really see options for caching?

look at advanced settings => performance

here you can enable and disable cache and set the cache options.

Did you change the address of your shop (for example moving from a local install to the server). The unlink error is due to a wrong path or missing file in your cache.

Have you cleared the cache? (upper right corner in advanced settings => performance)

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting T_FUNCTION in /hermes/bosnaweb03a/b2758/ipg.delhibrandscom1/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 26

I'm getting this error after install and uninstall one module. 'cleanurl'

I see this error everywhere, front -back.

Any suggetion?