How to do a order validation by a "supervisor"?

christlibon

Hello.

I need your help/advice.

I would like to implement a functionality in my webshop: validate an order of a client by a "supervisor". I explain: when a client wants to "add to cart", first a mail is send to another person to validate it. And only after that, he can "add to cart" is article. This is for a b2b webshop.

I was loooking to a module who do that but I don't find it. Do you have any ideas how to do that or how to start that? I use Prestashop 1.5.6.

Thanks for your help

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I also look after this functionality. And like you i find nothing about that except a lot of people who want that.

In my case, it's a little bit different. I don't want a supervisor for every products i want to add but only at the end of the order. The order confirmation will be sent to supervisor and the saler with a mention "Waiting supervisor" for exemple.

And to do it more diffcult, this rules of supervisor is not for all the customer.

Thanks for your help

Hello,

I also look after this functionality. And like you i find nothing about that except a lot of people who want that.

In my case, it's a little bit different. I don't want a supervisor for every products i want to add but only at the end of the order. The order confirmation will be sent to supervisor and the saler with a mention "Waiting supervisor" for exemple.

And to do it more diffcult, this rules of supervisor is not for all the customer.

Thanks for your help

You should be able to accomplish this out of the box.

Create a new order status "pending approval" or use which ever name you prefer.  Then you would edit the payment modules that you use, so that instead of using "payment accepted" by default, it would use your custom order status.

Then you would configure the mail alerts module to email your supervisors whenever a new order is received.  The supervisor can review the order, and then change the order status as required.