List products where an attributes is related with

HaCos

Question

Hello, i am doing some changes in my attribute groups ( merging them together in fewer groups) and i am facing the following issue: I had different groups for almost same attribute values on a product eg: 2 type of sizes. Now when i move the attribute values from one group to new one (where other sizes are), because a product cant have 2 attribute values from the same attribute group, the combinations are being discarded.

So what i am looking for is a way to view products by attribute value or atttribute group , so i wont miss any combination that is bein discarted by the system.

Regards,

C

3 answers to this question

With extra tool like Presta Store Manager this is possible, but unfortunately this tool does not run under Prestashop Cloud, due to the restrictions of Prestshop Cloud. The only way I to see your products on another list, is to export them, incl. combinations.

For this you can use the native export function on the tab of your product list (on top the greyed icons right sided).

post-741527-0-86242800-1436790413_thumb.jpg

With extra tool like Presta Store Manager this is possible, but unfortunately this tool does not run under Prestashop Cloud, due to the restrictions of Prestshop Cloud. The only way I to see your products on another list, is to export them, incl. combinations.

For this you can use the native export function on the tab of your product list (on top the greyed icons right sided).

Hello, unfortunatly the action you recommend via your screenshot doesnt work because there are no attributes in the table. 

I havent managed to find a module so far to see a list of attributes and the products that are connected with it but i am working on a query and hopefully i get what i look for..

If with native export there are no attributes, you should use a paid solution for it. I didn't tested the native solution, cause this is available only since PS 1.6. and I'm using Presta Store Manger since PS version 1.4. and here I can export all by selecting each table I want to be exported and this as several different formats (not only csv).

Yes best, is to export than directly form database with phpMyAdmin. BUT you added your question to Prestashop Cloud, on where you don't have access to your database through phpMyAdmin ? Are you talking about the native SQL Manager ?

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)