NETWORK_ERR: XMLHttpRequest Exception 101

Hi Ive just started getting an error when I try to upload more than one product image

NETWORK_ERR: XMLHttpRequest Exception 101

I'm also now unable to upload any files for instant downloads, no error, the page just hangs on uploading and won't update. I've tried a couple of different files each only about 400KB 

Ive not made any changes it just started happening. Any ideas?

thanks

PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.9

Edited by idoityourself (see edit history)

The files are only for virtual downloads that won't upload at all are only around 400KB

For product images I can see a Maximum file size of customer's pictures but no option for my images, they are only ever 50-100KB

Im not sure about disk space but Ive been trying to deal with my web host for weeks and they just say it is a coding issue on the site. Thing is its been getting slower and slower at uploading and now won't upload at all. Im not great at these things but that does sound more like a space issue than coding to me. Im worried its my old version of the shop. I had trouble installing the latest version so had to start from scratch and Im not sure now if the old one is using resources 

They also said my site has the folioing errors

mysite.com.au [Tue Jun 30 06:08:51 2015] [error] [client 58.7.42.188:34062] AH01225: Error reading request entity data
mysite.com.au [Tue Jun 30 06:14:23 2015] [error] [client 58.7.42.188:59819] AH01225: Error reading request entity data
mysite.com.au [Tue Jun 30 07:47:23 2015] [error] [client 58.7.42.188:42467] AH01225: Error reading request entity data