Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes()

Hi everyone, 

I had a problem recently. After transfering my prestashop from BO to Localhost I cannont connect anymore to the Back office admin.

Error message : 

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with DispatcherCore::loadRoutes($id_shop = NULL) in x6 on line 1092

Someone as an idea ?

post-1009167-0-15090400-1435116111_thumb.jpg

you have an override of the Dispatcher class that is not properly declaring its parameters.  you can remove the override, or perhaps disable debug mode might allow you to ignore the warning.

also confirm that you have deleted the .htaccess and possibly any php.ini files that would have been copied from your server

Hello, thank for your response, 

I disable the debug mode and the login page is still not completly loaded, the error is still there.
As you said for .htaccess : Do I need to delete it from the folder via Filezila in prestashop/override/.htaccess ? 

This problem is really strange because I started establishing my online shop on the online version by adding manually products, after I went to loaclhost and now the website where I used to login is down. (See link below) 

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2015/post-1009167-0-15090400-1435116111.jpg

Edited by Ben17100 (see edit history)

I disable the debug mode and the login page is still not completly loaded, the error is still there.

Perhaps you did not disable debug mode properly.  In any event, the override for Dispatcher is not correct, and you should either remove it or fix it

As you said for .htaccess : Do I need to delete it from the folder via Filezila in prestashop/override/.htaccess ?

The .htaccess in the root of the store (prestashop).  After you access the back office again it will be re-created

Ok retry with the debug mode and is well desactivated.  

/* Debug only */
if (!defined('_PS_MODE_DEV_'))
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
/* Compatibility warning */
define('_PS_DISPLAY_COMPATIBILITY_WARNING_', false);
if (_PS_MODE_DEV_ === false) 

The second thing about the .htaccess file is that as long as I cannot login the file will not be recreated. I mean when I write my email adress and password and click login, it seems the page just refresh and nothing happen, this without any error message. 

Well if found one other possible issue, trying to look if the front office (online) was working, but its redirect me directly to "127.0.0.1/database"  which database is an old one and doesn't exists anymore. Is there anyway that i can change the domain via Filezila ? I think that is propably from here that the problems occurs