Payment gateways and zopim live chat

Hi all just wondering if anyone can advise me on which Zopim live chat module I should purchase. There seems to be 5-6 options. I'm based in the UK and would like to add this feature to my new website. Also a quick search on good old Google shows zopim as a free widget yet on the addons site it is a paid module?

Also I currently have PayPal set as a payment option but would like to add a debit/credit card option. I was thinking of trying stripe? Again can anyone recommend the best stripe module? (Or any other payment gateway) again I based in the UK and ship to the UK only. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I cannot recommend which Zopim live chat module to use, but I can explain the answer to your question

Also a quick search on good old Google shows zopim as a free widget yet on the addons site it is a paid module?

The widget may be free, but that means you need to figure out how to install their widget on your website.  And you can certainly do that by yourself for free.

However others have created a module so that you do not need to worry about the details, and for that convenience, you are buying a paid module.

As for Stripe, their service is good, as is the Braintree service.  I sell module for both of those payment providers.