Job Offer: moving ecommerce to Prestashop

Foreman

I'm looking to move an existing ecommerce website over to Prestashop.

http://www.foil-insulation.co.uk/store/

All categories, products, photos etc are to be ported over or set up as well as company details, terms, documents, logo, general layout etc.

Basically taking the existing cubecart ecommerce site and moving it lock, stock and barrel over to Prestashop.

This is our first venture into Prestashop with our poorest performing website prior to possibly moving our better performing sites.

Hi Foreman. I would like to offer you the service, and let me know more about your expectation on your new migrated system Prestashop. If you interested please drop me with a personal conversation. 

Thank you.

Couldnt see the site from the link but we can deffinatly help you with transfering to Prestashop. Like Tuk66 said cart2cart services are great and should be a part of the switch to PrestaShop.  We along with this service can install setup and design the new PrestaShop based store while cart2cart does the customer and product data.

What platform are you switching from? If you can send me an email with some more details about the project we would love to discuss how we can ehlp you. Our email is [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Foreman,

I'd like to do this project for you; I am running a PS e-commerce platform for B2B with 2,000+ products as my main job.

I can deliver what you have asked for, and if you'd like I can even extend the scope of your project ro help you improve the cosmetics of product pages by better images and their SEO by improved tags and meta fields. I am located in US you so would need a photographer and my colleague who does my photographies can assist / suggest how to shoot the photos.

I'd be happy to discuss in more details.