Incomplete list of products in orders

Hi everyone!

I am using PrestaShop 1.6.0.9 and have a serious problem with orders. When a client purchases a number of products (more than 6, according to my calculartions):

1. Confirmation email is not sent to the client. I don't receive any email informing about a new order.

2. The order does not show all the products.

Please, find attached screenshot showing this fact. As you can see, the total amount does not correspond to the sum of the products listed, since there are other hidden products I can't see.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you very much.

post-481363-0-64326100-1434191644_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

hmmm no answers. All topics about this issue are without resolution. Solving those issue with reainstalling prestashop i cant, because of 3000 products, 20000 orders and same amout of customers. No thanks ... so can someone here place any idea?

Paypal, bankwire, cashondelivery and all other possible modules was uninstalled and installed again - issue still here. It wrote NO ERROR to customers. Only if customer go to "Order summary" loading 1- 2 minutes and order creation same time. In order we can see same thing like from FCO .. we are using PS1.5.4.1 and FCO 1.6.1.

Really is here no idea?

Edited by studionet (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

The same problem? 20,000 orders? Can be (sometimes) slow server and hit PHP/webserver timeout?

Yeah, we had two weeks worked on it with our hosting provider and we have solved. What do this issue? I dont know :D

I've cleared all not needed data, uninstalled many modules and cleared cache by hand. I think here was something stucked in smarty .. dont know.

Edited by studionet (see edit history)