Pages not completely loading in iOS and Android mobile devices

I have searched and not found a solution yet but it's time to tackle this as it has been an issue since 2012.

When you  load it on an ipad or iphone it does not let you scroll to the bottom of the page. 

Now, if you're really crafty with the pinch and zoom, you can sort of tease it into going to the bottom of the page when it's resizing but it's tricky.

It also does this on Android devices however it appears that the page is still loading the whole time. Like it hangs. So in some browsers you have a "stop" button to click on and once you stop the page from loading then it works like it should.

I have also tried mobile browsers that let you change the user agent to desktop and that does not make a difference. Problem is still there.

On windows mobile devices and all desktop/laptops it works fine.

Any ideas on what to try?

Edited by preerp10 (see edit history)

Thanks for your reply. I fixed the missing images and the problem still exists. I'm not understanding what I need to do  about Cross-Origin Request Blocked. There is so much JS and ajax that I don't know where to being looking for that.

Just so you know, that starfield seal is better known as Godaddy. They give you a choice.

And apparently that cross origin request blocked error can be caused by that Godaddy seal

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23607901/cross-origin-request-blocked-on

I tried taking it out altogether from Free Block and also disabled free block and saw the change reflected upon reload however it didn't fix the problem.

Something, somewhere in the CSS is preventing the pages from scrolling.

I suspect it is position: fixed but what a nightmare to track all that and change them all and then it could screw it up.

I just noticed you can get it to scroll to the bottom of the page using the "two finger method" that I didn't know existed until just now. And it works if you use two fingers. If you don't use two, widely spaced fingers it doesn't scroll.

• 4 months later...

Same problem here with a V 1.5.6.3 installation. We first had the impression, new iOS version caused the issue. With more iOS devices for testing it turned out, that also older iOS devices do not always fully load a page.

Did you find a solution for your problems?

• 2 weeks later...