multiple websites needed ; multi-lingual

Does PrestaShop support one instance, multiple websites? which is a feature in Magento. I also need each website to be multi-lingual, with Chinese as a language option, and other languages as well.
I have been testing Magento recently but I would like to test PrestaShop and get a feel, too.... thanks.

Also I have not found a hosting company supporting PrestaShop yet?

First, I have asked about this multiple storefronts using Prestashop several times now and haven't gotten a response, so can't help you there. Second, I have used Hostmonster.com which supported Prestashop without any trouble. They offer free badwidth and disk space (marketing gimick really) but they hose you on ssl certifcates, in requiring you to get a very expensive dedicated IP and seperate hosting account per domain!!!. I just switched to Godaddy, since I get get 10 certificates for under 80 dollars, they support multiple addon domains with certificates (even though they offer shared hosting, their certifcates act like they would on a dedicated IP) and descent bandwidth and disk space. ONE NOTE IF YOU USE GODADDY, AS THIS CAUSED ME A WEEK OF FRUSTRATION: MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION INSUSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY!!!!! Specifically as it pertains to the file permissions, if you don't follow exactly the instructions, you will not get the sef urls to work, which was my problem for awhile!
Hope this helps
- Rory