Prestashop Fatal error: Call to undefined method ProductController::getCategory()

Yesterday I was installing a plugin that I just bought from prestashop. I thought I had a backup but that was for the wrong shop. I accidentally erased a file using FTP (don't know which one). I thought the webshop worked fine until I clicked on an product, then I only had a white page. You can see it for yourself including debug info at www.020it.nl/webshop

I enabled debugging option and this is the debug output;

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ProductController::getCategory() in /home/willyps108/domains/020it.nl/public_html/webshop/override/controllers/front/ProductController.php on line 21

Can anyone please help me out 

If I remove the file ProductController.php  from override, it starts working again. This file is created by the module Deluxe Private Categories . Reinstalling this plug in re-created this file again and stopped showing the page again (with the added fatal error shown above)

Edited by procircuits (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like that module is not compatible with your prestashop version. Add this to the original ProductController

public function getCategory()
{
   return $this->category;
}

This solution works :)

Thank you very much!