Keyword integration to all my pages.

jusinjacob

Can you help on this issue.

This is a report from website analizer.

Our analyzer scans the text content of a page and suggests possible words/phrases that could be used in the meta keywords tag. The more frequent a phrase or word appears the more effective it will be as a keyword.

Note: Phrases/Words marked ** are currently being used as meta keywords.

cart 33 -3.10% Add 30 -2.80% Quick 30 -2.80% view 30 -2.80% More 30 -2.80% Reduced 29 -2.70% price 29 -2.70% Stock 28 -2.60% Books ** 18 -1.70% New 12 -1.10% Total 5 -0.50% Saikatham ** 5 -0.50% tax 4 -0.40% Suresh 4 -0.40% Book 4 -0.40% Kothamangalam 4 -0.40% Review 3 -0.30% excl 3 -0.30% Joseph 3 -0.30% CLICK    

Keyword Frequency (% of word total) Books 21 (2.0%) Saikatham 6 (0.6%) Saikatham Books 5 (0.5%) malayalam 3 (0.3%) Malayalam Books 1 (0.1%) Malayalam Novel 0 (0.0%) Buy Books 0 (0.0%) Bookstore 0 (0.0%) Malayalam Story 0 (0.0%) Book Publisher 0 (0.0%) Kerala Book Store 0 (0.0%) Online Book Store 0 (0.0%) Buy Books Online 0 (0.0%) Online Malayalam Books 0 (0.0%) Malayalam Book Shop 0 (0.0%) Kerala Book Publisher 0 (0.0%)

Can you tell me how I can add all/part of my keyword to each of my pages.

Where to input to get the keyword in One Page Optimization.

Thanking You.

I don't know which tool you are using for to analyze, but did you added metas to your pages/products/categories ? If not you can create automatic metas for your categories, some pages and products with this free module: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/56865-seo-updater-module-automatically-generate-title-description-and-keywords-meta-tags/

If you don't want an automatic tool, you should add the metas manually to all your products, cms pages and categories, by opening each and adding on SEO tab the missing content.

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I don't know which tool you are using for to analyze, but did you added metas to your pages/products/categories ? If not you can create automatic metas for your categories, some pages and products with this free module: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/56865-seo-updater-module-automatically-generate-title-description-and-keywords-meta-tags/

If you don't want an automatic tool, you should add the metas manually to all your products, cms pages and categories, by opening each and adding on SEO tab the missing content.

Currently I am not using any modules for the SEO.

Let Me try this module.

Thank you for the reply.