Problems with paypal validation page and orders not showing up backend

mouni

Hi

My webshop paypal payment and order creation system worked perfectly until 2 days ago.

I run prestashop 1.6.11 and the latest update of paypal

The problem goes like this:

Customers place an order and after succesful payment (paypal) they are redirected to a blank page (http://myshop.dk

/home/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php?token=EC-86P182......845B&PayerID=9..........T2Q3G)

Payment confirmation email is send to the customer and to me.

When customer returns to my shop, the ordered products are still in the cart.

The order is not created backend, but shows up in "abandoned carts".

Customer credentials are created, but not the order and payment is NOT registered backend either.

I have searched the forums non stop for 2 days and this seems to be a common paypal/prestashop issue whenever changes are made in paypal module, still I have found no applicable solution.

Did anyone experience the same problem lately and does anyone have a solution to this serious problem?

Thanks

Moni

Edited by mouni (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Thanks

this is the error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Order->payment is empty' in /data/home............classes/ObjectModel.php:866 Stack trace: #0 /data/............./classes/ObjectModel.php(272): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /data............classes/order/Order.php(299): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /data/home/e............home/classes/ObjectModel.php(480): OrderCore->getFields() #3 /da.................../classes/order/Order.php(304): ObjectModelCore->add(true, true) #4 /data/home/e.....................classes/PaymentModule.php(335): OrderCore->add() #5 /data/............modules/paypal/paypal.php(1418): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(329, 2, 9, '', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 2, false, '47b550233e6bd0b...', Object(Shop)) #6 /data/.........modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(290): PayPal->validateOrder(329, 2, 9, '', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 2, false, '47b in /data.................classes/ObjectModel.php on line 866

(the shop url info I dotted it out)

Moni