Hi,

I have a store running PrestaShop version 1.6.0.11. Around 353 products are there total in store but 345 products are indexed. I tried to add missing products to the index also rebuilded the index using search preferences, but still the result is same. 

Some products are also missing in search result.

Please help me to sort out this issue.

post-711183-0-03623800-1430723532_thumb.png

post-711183-0-96754500-1430723532_thumb.png

Hi Jesnasali,

Something for you to check if you haven't already done so:
In the back office, go to the product that's not appearing in the search results and make sure visibility say Everywhere.

Let us know how you get on please.

DM

Hi if you tried to rebuild the whole index and it doesn't work, then try by adding the products by click that option.

As far as I know, there is a problem with the multistores search option product index. You can also go to forge.prestashop.com to ask for support

Hi if you tried to rebuild the whole index and it doesn't work, then try by adding the products by click that option.

As far as I know, there is a problem with the multistores search option product index. You can also go to forge.prestashop.com to ask for support

How can i add only that product?

Hi Jesnasali,

Going back to the visibility option again... have you tried changing it to Search Only and seeing if it appears then... remembing to rebuild the index after each change.... if it shows up try changing it back, rebuild and see if it goes back to missing again.

DM

Hi Jesnasali,

Going back to the visibility option again... have you tried changing it to Search Only and seeing if it appears then... remembing to rebuild the index after each change.... if it shows up try changing it back, rebuild and see if it goes back to missing again.

DM

Hi DM,

I tried as you suggested, but still no luck

What happens after you press add missing products, do you get a blank page or error code. 

I get do get an error, and a time out. 

Its frustrating because 50% of the products don't show in the search

What happens after you press add missing products, do you get a blank page or error code. 

Result is successful update but item not indexed.

Same to me. I'm runing a 6.1.0.14 shop and only 180 items out of 780 will be indexed. "Add missing products" leads to a blank or Error 500 page.

Unfortunately a shop with a not working search functionality will make no business.

It looks like a lot of other perople face this issue, too. Would be great if we could get support to fix this issue.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/221438-re-index-issue-and-search-problem/

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/383755-incomplete-products-indexing/

Thanks + best regards

Frank

Edited by anhaefr (see edit history)

No error, indexing was fine but no effect on result.