How to modify item's attributes in cart summary (check out) page?

Hello.  I have created an item with a few attributes, and it works well. But I am wondering how to modify any attributes in the shopping cart. I have tried same thing at http://demo.prestashop.com, and it does not let me modify any attributes, like color and size. Is there something I am missing?

With above demo site and my site, both shows like below for an item in the shopping cart.  And this URL has attribute names and values:

http://fo.demo.prestashop.com/en/tshirts/1-faded-short-sleeves-tshirt.html#/size-l/color-blue

But it does nothing! 

It opens the item page and those values are ignored, and default values would have set.  I can think this URL link part is being debugged or unsolved yet. But my hope is I am missing something so that I cannot modify those attribute values after adding an item to the cart.  I tied to look for an answer in the forum, but I could not find any. So I am sort of giving up on PrestaShop. But I would really appreciate if someone can answer the question.

Thank you for reply, Nemo.  I think I can fix the link part or ignore it. But can you modify instead deleting an item with wrong attributes and adding an item with correct attributes? 

Since I would have a lot of attributes, up to 15 with one item, ability to modify attribute after adding to the cart is crucial. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you for reply, Nemo.  I think I can fix the link part or ignore it. But can you modify instead deleting an item with wrong attributes and adding an item with correct attributes? 

Since I would have a lot of attributes, up to 15 with one item, ability to modify attribute after adding to the cart is crucial. 

Hi Naoto

Did You find a user friendly way to fix this?

I made a simple hack using javascript. But its not as good as i would like it to be. I want the exact same as you do.

• 2 weeks later...