Insert an hyperlink to navigation bar

otis007

Question

Hi,

I would like to add a link to the vavigation bar. It is going to be a internal link to the cart. How can I do it?

I tried to add the cart module to the DisplayNav but it changed the hight of the bar so I want to do the work around with a link.

I am not a programmer and I prfer not to go into all the ftp setup if possible.

I hope to get an answer this time.

I am on the clud version with default theme.

thanks

5 answers to this question

Got to tab modules -> modules -> search there on search bar for Top horizontal menu. Use Edit/configure button to open the module settings. On the lowerblock of the next site, first add your static links. After you added the link you can select the link on the first block (right block) by choosing the link on the right box and adding it to the left box. On left box you can also move the positions of your links for navigation bar.

Hi selectshop.at,

Thanks for your replay. now I know how to add a link to the top bar. But I would like to know how to add a link to the navigation bar. This is the bar where the connect button is on. Its the bar just below the top bunner.

I would like to add functionality to that bar.Is it possible?

Thanks

1. module "block banner"

2. module "contact block module"

3 Logo you will find to change on theme - tab preferences -> themes

4. module "top horizontal navigation"

5. module homeslider  AND Tab preferences -Themes -> Theme configurator for the other two minor boxes on right side of slider

You should sniff a little bit the functions of Prestashop, it would be more easier for you to learn....