My website links has ugly urls (Friendly url option not working)

Hello Everyone!

My website computercaredubai (dot) ae/ index(dot)php shows ugly urls.  Product page e:g computercaredubai (dot)ae/index(dot)php?id_product=54&controller=product

When I activate the friendly url options in BO the search and pagination doesn't works along with new account creation shows Technical Error

However the same set of files are working fine when hosted on another server ccintserver com/ prestashop/

We have installed Smart Seo (BASEO) module on ccintserver but when we install the same module on computercaredubai (dot)ae we get the error like search, pagination and account creating stops working

Could this a server issue or what we are unable to find. Our website is  computercaredubai(dot) ae/ index (dot)php live with ugly urls we need to fix this issues asap coz we are loosing on seo a lot here.

Awaiting for some help desperately.

Thanks in advance!

Awaiting for some help desperately.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by romy1103 (see edit history)

Hi Romy1103,

If you haven't already done so:
Back Office > Preferences > SEO & URL change Disable Apache's MultiViews Option to Yes

and

Change Disable Apache's mod_security module to Yes.

Let us know how you get on please?

DM

Only search and pagination are broken? Are you getting a warning saying mod_rewrite is not installed/configured on the server, when you enable friendly urls?
Same issue if you uninstall the module?