Confirm order issue / Blank page - Please help!

My site: www.greendal.dk

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with my webshop. When customers press "confirm order" the page goes blank. The customer should instead be redirected to a page that says order placed or something.. Please help

I get this error message: 

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home/merraang/public_html/greendal.dk/themes/PRS040084/mails/da/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\" <-- thrown in/home/merraang/public_html/greendal.dk/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 2

What is the problem here?

I do recieve new order notification in back-end, but not in mails :(

• 4 months later...

Need help!

After checkout confirm order page blank. When checked in back office, the chosen product was not listed. Also not listed in invoice. Client didn't receive confirmation email.

Here's the error code:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Core_Foundation_IoC_Exception' with message 'This doesn't seem to be a class name: `Core_Business_Stock_StockManager`' in /home/bukubuku/public_html/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php:95 Stack trace: #0 /home/bukubuku/public_html/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(157): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->makeInstanceFromClassName('Core_Business_S...', Array) #1 /home/bukubuku/public_html/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(170): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->doMake('Core_Business_S...', Array) #2 /home/bukubuku/public_html/Adapter/Adapter_ServiceLocator.php(52): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->make('Core_Business_S...') #3 /home/bukubuku/public_html/classes/stock/StockAvailable.php(471): Adapter_ServiceLocator::get('Core_Business_S...') #4 /home/bukubuku/public_html/classes/order/OrderDetail.php(473): StockAvailableCore::updateQuantity('143', '0', -1) #5 /home/bukubuku/public_html/classes/order/OrderDetail.php(638): OrderDetailCore->check in /home/bukubuku/public_html/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php on line 95

Please advise. Thanks in advance. 

It happened to all the products. Whatever product I choose.

All product quantity are sufficient. 

Before, everything was fine until I was asked to upgrade to 1.6.1.1.

It happened after the 5th step checkout - "confirm order". Page was gone blank. The invoice was generated without ordered list. No confirmation email was sent to buyer. Unable to make partial refund even I want to key in partial refund with desire amount. An error message was pop up in red banner says the amount was wrong even the amount is less than the total amount.

Nope. All Prestashop default Module. No external 3rd party module for cart/checkout.

No combination was set. 

It seems like there is a missing link within the checkout and inventory.

Really don't know what to do with it. It is a serious issue as an online shop.

Dear fellows,

I yet to have any solution to these issues. It had been weeks. Please help.

1) Blank page after checkout "I confirmed my order"

2) An invoice was generated without product listing. Only total amount.

3) No email sent out to buyer. Therefore, the buyer is unable to know the transaction status.

4) Unable to do partial refund.

5) Error code:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Core_Foundation_IoC_Exception' with message 'This doesn't seem to be a class name: `Core_Business_Stock_StockManager`' in /home/bukubuku/public_html/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php:95 Stack trace: #0 /home/bukubuku/public_html/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(157): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->makeInstanceFromClassName('Core_Business_S...', Array) #1 /home/bukubuku/public_html/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(170): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->doMake('Core_Business_S...', Array) #2 /home/bukubuku/public_html/Adapter/Adapter_ServiceLocator.php(52): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->make('Core_Business_S...') #3 /home/bukubuku/public_html/classes/stock/StockAvailable.php(471): Adapter_ServiceLocator::get('Core_Business_S...') #4 /home/bukubuku/public_html/classes/order/OrderDetail.php(473): StockAvailableCore::updateQuantity('143', '0', -1) #5 /home/bukubuku/public_html/classes/order/OrderDetail.php(638): OrderDetailCore->check in /home/bukubuku/public_html/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php on line 95

6) Business & Foundation exist.

7) No external module.

8) Recently changed: Restructuring categories.

9) My prestashop version: 1.6.1.1

10) Theme: Default.

What had gone wrong? Please help.

My website: www.bukubuku.my

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a similar error. I'm trying to setup this website, it's brand new. I've turned on and off stock control (I don't want stock control) and no luck.

I've just updated to 1.6.1.1 using softaculous, I don't remember if it worked before because, as I mentioned, I'm trying to set this up for the very first time and it's quite frustrating. 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Core_Foundation_IoC_Exception' with message 'This doesn't seem to be a class name: `Core_Business_Stock_StockManager`.' in /home/orokonn/public_html/ecommerce2/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php:95 Stack trace: #0 /home/orokonn/public_html/ecommerce2/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(157): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->makeInstanceFromClassName('Core_Business_S...', Array) #1 /home/orokonn/public_html/ecommerce2/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(170): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->doMake('Core_Business_S...', Array) #2 /home/orokonn/public_html/ecommerce2/Adapter/Adapter_ServiceLocator.php(52): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->make('Core_Business_S...') #3 /home/orokonn/public_html/ecommerce2/classes/stock/StockAvailable.php(471): Adapter_ServiceLocator::get('Core_Business_S...') #4 /home/orokonn/public_html/ecommerce2/classes/order/OrderDetail.php(473): StockAvailableCore::updateQuantity('10', '0', -1) #5 /home/orokonn/public_html in /home/orokonn/public_html/ecommerce2/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php on line 95

• 1 month later...