[Solved] Payment Validation Problem

Hi, 

I am using two languages in my shop, English and Arabic

when the shop is in Arabic the payments methods, westrn union module,COD , Bank wire fail to return to checkout after order confirmation 

here is the website link 

www.ekarti.com, plz make ur tets on test item as it the only one in stock

Hi, 

I am using two languages in my shop, English and Arabic

when the shop is in Arabic the payments methods, westrn union module,COD , Bank wire fail to return to checkout after order confirmation 

here is the website link 

www.ekarti.com, plz make ur tets on test item as it the only one in stock

Edited by elektrojo (see edit history)

debug output
Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home1/cctronic/public_html/ekarti/themes/default-bootstrap/mails/ar/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\" <-- thrown in /home1/cctronic/public_html/ekarti/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 2

I have no carrier cz the product  is virtual, i don't know why shipping is problem
test on this 
http://www.ekarti.com/index.php?id_product=15&controller=product&id_lang=2

and many many many thanks for your time 

Edited by elektrojo (see edit history)

debug output

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home1/cctronic/public_html/ekarti/themes/default-bootstrap/mails/ar/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\" <-- thrown in /home1/cctronic/public_html/ekarti/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 2

Looking at the error, change {$product[\'reference\']} into {$product['reference']}, without the \'s

(Maybe need to change single ' into double ", if the context of the line has already some single ' used)

pascal.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...