Hi, 

I am using two languages in my shop, English and Arabic

when the shop is in Arabic the payments methods, westrn union module,COD , Bank wire fail to return to checkout after order confirmation 

here is the website link 

www.ekarti.com, plz make ur tets on test item as it the only one in stock

Hi, 

I am using two languages in my shop, English and Arabic

when the shop is in Arabic the payments methods, westrn union module,COD , Bank wire fail to return to checkout after order confirmation 

here is the website link 

www.ekarti.com, plz make ur tets on test item as it the only one in stock

Edited by elektrojo

Dont know Arabic sorry :(

no need to know Arabic :) it's the default theme , how to make othere look into this thread ??

post-625056-0-16799700-1413050047_thumb.png

post-625056-0-66997200-1413050054_thumb.png

Tried to go through process, but got stuck at shipping. Can you show some address that should work? (I added Amman, but apparently has problems with it)

pascal

• Like 1

debug output
Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home1/cctronic/public_html/ekarti/themes/default-bootstrap/mails/ar/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\" <-- thrown in /home1/cctronic/public_html/ekarti/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 2

I have no carrier cz the product  is virtual, i don't know why shipping is problem
test on this 
http://www.ekarti.com/index.php?id_product=15&controller=product&id_lang=2

and many many many thanks for your time 

Edited by elektrojo

but there is no mail folder in 
/themes/default-bootstrap/  ??

[i was wrong]
the folders were not shown 

Edited by elektrojo

btw there is something wrong with forum notifications, I noticed replys by refresh not by email!! sol i was late in reply 

debug output

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home1/cctronic/public_html/ekarti/themes/default-bootstrap/mails/ar/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\" <-- thrown in /home1/cctronic/public_html/ekarti/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 2

Looking at the error, change {$product[\'reference\']} into {$product['reference']}, without the \'s

(Maybe need to change single ' into double ", if the context of the line has already some single ' used)

pascal.

• Like 2

thanks it's fixed now, the file is in correct syntax in main mails folder but in themes folder it has the slashes 

This seems to be happening when you translate the email templates from the back office.  It seems there is a bug in Prestashop coding that would need to be addressed

Thanks it works for me, i had to remove all the /s :D