Customer's Personal Info Not Displaying Correctly

mikelish24

When you are logged into my site and go to the Contact Us form, the Full Name field that should display your name, displays this:

Notice: Undefined index: full_name in /home/sterljj8/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/13/f8/1c/13f81ca3bdeec415d809403b0a26ab37bd954502.file.contact-form.tpl.php on line 143Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sterljj8/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/13/f8/1c/13f81ca3bdeec415d809403b0a26ab37bd954502.file.contact-form.tpl.php on line 143

When you are logged in and view your personal information, the zip code displays but shows an error.

I usually have someone on here do this stuff for me, but he hasn't been available.

It's late here and I have to go the bank tomorrow during the day, but I ALWAYS PAY, always. And I'm always on here.

I just really need someone to try to fix this now, if possible. Please.

Kind regards,

Mike

What version of Prestashop are we discussing?  And what theme are you using? 

The default theme included with Prestashop does not have a "Full Name" field, so I am assuming you are using a custom theme?  I assume you want the following here

1) If the customer is logged in, then default to the customers First and Last Name

2) If the customer is not logged in, then the user should provide their First and Last Name?

The thing is, why are you collecting their name, what are you doing with their name from the Contact Us form?

As for the zip code, 2 things

1) A screen shot would be helpful to see what you are referring to

2) What is the error message you are receiving

Edited by bellini13 (see edit history)