PS 1.6.0.14 Connect Webserver to stamps.com

Basix101

Welcome to PrestaShop Webservice, please enter the authentication key as the login. No password required

The message says it is an authorization failure, and is stating to use the webservice API key as the username, without a password.

So the question is, what information did you use to configure this on stamps.com side?

• 1 month later...

We have stamps.com working perfectly with PS 1.6.0.14. 

did it occur to you to provide a little more detail about how you got it to work?  are you using a different module, did you make changes? 

saying it works for you, is not very helpful

• Like 1

1: Download (Copy, Paste, and Save) the latest PSWebServiceLibrary.php file From Here:https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-webservice-lib/blob/master/PSWebServiceLibrary.php  I have put the file both in the Webservice Folder and in the Root of my site.

2: Download the stamps.com integration kit for PS and follow instructions. Read ALL Instructions!

3: Go to stamps.com and add new source.

4: Turn on Error Reporting in your store and run ShippingZPrestashopApiTester.php

stamps.com sent me this link to test the connection: Replace YOURSTORE with your store, and the word TOKEN with the shipping token you have created and the new link will ping your store. If no errors are shown then we have a successful connection to your store and we know that the php files are accessible. As for the token itself, it should be fine if it is 32 characters in length and you can always set the token to be the same as the PrestaShop API key to keep things simple.

https://YOURSTORE.com/ShippingZPrestashop.php?shipping_access_token=TOKEN&cmd=ping

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a time lag of 1 hour and up to 8 hours before the FIRST orders are brought into stamps.com from PS.

Edited by mlatchu (see edit history)
  • Like 1