Fatal Error - bug

Everything worked fine until I included a link from my DE shop to my UK shop using - Advanced Top Menu v1.9.9 - by Presta-Module - from that moment on my main site http://the-leather-shop.com is not accessible anymore and shows

Fatal error: Call to a member function getConversationRate() on a non-object in /home/theleath/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 369 -

even the A2 hosting chaps gave up on trying ti fix this - the strange thing is that my sub-domains still work - I'm not a programmer and when Prestastore has massive bugs that cause such fatal errors I would expect imediate assistance and for them to fix the problem

I would typically suggest reaching out the module author.  you purchased a module from them, and it caused your shop to stop working. 

1) Step 1, remove the module causing the issue

2) Step 2, confirm the store is working

3) Step 3, contact the module author, ask them to fix the issue or provide a refund

• 2 months later...

I have the same error and I'm not using any purchased module.

I created a new multishop group and then a new shop. When I enter the shop the error appears:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getConversationRate() on a non-object in /home/ccyvcl/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 369

I have the same error and I'm not using any purchased module.

I created a new multishop group and then a new shop. When I enter the shop the error appears:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getConversationRate() on a non-object in /home/ccyvcl/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 369

Perhaps you are using the same module, or a similar module, that was included with a theme you installed?

It would also be helpful to tell us what version of Prestashop you are using.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...