Need a few issues resloving and looking for ongoing support

dogtrainingproducts

Hi,

I have a few issues with my site that need resolving:

• I can not print invoices off unless I print them individually through the order and it’s a slow and painstaking job on a Monday morning.  When I try to print them all I get a ‘this page does not exist error’
  • My product pages show items in stock but my new products page, search results and products by manufacture search show products of stock, even though they are in stock.
  • Customers are getting an error message after PayPal payment, but the order and payment have come through fine.
  • Some orders seem to lose the state from their address and the shipping option selected goes back to default shipping cost.  So we are losing out when customer require express.

I would really like someone to help resolve these issues for me; I’m also looking for someone who I can contact in the future when I have issues.

If you are interested, please send me a quote for the above and it would be nice to know a little about the person I’m working with.

Thanks

Sharon 

I can not print invoices off unless I print them individually through the order and it’s a slow and painstaking job on a Monday morning.  When I try to print them all I get a ‘this page does not exist error’

Can you define how many 'all' is?  Are we talking 10 or 20 orders?  Does the same issue occur if you only try to print like 2 or 3 at a time?

My product pages show items in stock but my new products page, search results and products by manufacture search show products of stock, even though they are in stock.

My first thought is about your theme.  Are you using a custom theme?  Have you tried to contact them about this issue?

Customers are getting an error message after PayPal payment, but the order and payment have come through fine.

What is the error message?  What Paypal module and version are you using?  What Prestashop version are you using?

Some orders seem to lose the state from their address and the shipping option selected goes back to default shipping cost.  So we are losing out when customer require express.

Are you able to reproduce this issue?  Is it for the same country/state when using Paypal? 

Thanks for your reply

Can not print any more than 1 invoice at anytime, regardless of number

I am using the standard theme, I have had someone modify it for me, but they have been very hard to get hold of lately.

I believe the PayPal error message is a 404 I'm using Prestashop version 1.5.6.2 and PayPal 3.8.1l

I only ship to Australia and the state issue has no real pattern

Thanks

Sharon

1/ Prestashop 1.6.0.5 that u are apparently running is quite old.

2/ Express checkout has many issues specialy when PayPal tries to reinterpret (and fail) the address

3/ Off-topic, u exhibit SSL badge but your server does not have a valid SSL certificat (self-signed)

4/ Off-topic again, your site is not quite correctly configured and disclose way too much data (could have security breach as well)

Assuming you are not using the bootstrap-default theme but some independant variant, I recommend your first step to but an upgrade to .14

Second you need to properly secure your site.

You can PM me if you wish a quick look on the issues if nothing get fixed by the upgrade or feared to do such.

PS: Just spoted your reply if running 1.5.6.2 this version should be more stable, so forget about the upgrade plan

Edited by doekia (see edit history)

Hi Doekia,

Thanks for reply. 

We do have a SSL certificate, the person looking after our site also hosts the site and we have been asking for this to be resolved, but again to no avial.   We are going to move host later today.

Sounds like I need more help then first thought.

Thanks,

Sharon

Hi. For any simple solution, I offer my freelance support through Fiverr starting from just $5 (cheapest in market you could get). Please visit me there.

https://www.fiverr.com/mimpro/review-fix-solve-your-prestashop-like-a-boss

I think there are things to look in your codes. I am interested to analyze your problem.

Any time, any problem, there always a way to solve Prestashop.