Error message, A server error occurred while loading the tabs: some tabs could not be loaded.

Hi,

I recently upgraded my server due to the lack of memory on the previous site, i now have 4GB available, when i edit a product i have the error:

A server error occurred while loading the tabs: some tabs could not be loaded.
Please try again by refreshing the page.
If you are still encountering this problem, please check your server logs or contact your hosting provider for assistance.

I think this is because i have over 25,000 categories and the site does not want to load them, is there something i can adjust in the php.ini file to show this, i have already set the max memory to 4gb and also the timeout.

I don't know what else to do, i just want to assign a product to all categories if there is another way.

If anybody can help that would be great.

Kind Regards

Ross Wilkes

hello

press ctrl+shift+j in chrome browser

then try to reproduce issue

in console you will see many reports related to "tabs" that are loaded on product edit page.

one (or more) of them will be red (error), which one?

Please also check from your hosting the php error log.  It's possible that you may see 'other' error message like mod_security issue.  You can test (but some servers will disregard mod_security bypass) from back office-->seo & url's-->scroll down...set to 'yes' Disable Apache's mod_security module.  Again for secure servers setting this to 'yes' does not make difference so you will want to check your error log on hosting for mod_security errors.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Vekia, 

I have got the message on installin new module in prestashop 1.6 , how can i resolve this ?

Tab : ModuleNewfieldstut (200)
If you are still encountering this problem, please check your server logs or contact your hosting provider for assistance.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

i get this message when i try to add products, save button keeps rotating 

Any Help??

(timeout)

the one thing that i did not do correctly when adjusting the memory size on the php.ini file was to make it recursive accross my whole store, i only put it in the root, so therefore it only worked in the root, after editing the .htaccess file it works perfectly now.

if you havent allready done that, ill find the file out and upload the snipet here for you :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

HI everyone, I get the same error message:

(timeout)

I am a newbie and don't really understand what I should do... Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thank you very much!

Stephanie

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the resolution for this error??

None of the above posts helps. 

(timeout)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I am new to prestashop, and I just started configuring my prestashop cloud store. I constantly get the message: " (error)

Please try again by refreshing the page....." as in the screenshot here: http://prntscr.com/a7jsuv

I would really appreciate any help. Please note, i dont have any programming skills, so i am using prestashop cloud. :)

Thanks in advance

MB

Edited by mode.baldeh (see edit history)

Hello,

I am new to prestashop, and I just started configuring my prestashop cloud store. I constantly get the message: " (error)

Please try again by refreshing the page....." as in the screenshot here: http://prntscr.com/a7jsuv

I would really appreciate any help. Please note, i dont have any programming skills, so i am using prestashop cloud. :)

Thanks in advance

MB

it's recommended to open a service ticket for cloud issues from your cloud account.  

the one thing that i did not do correctly when adjusting the memory size on the php.ini file was to make it recursive accross my whole store, i only put it in the root, so therefore it only worked in the root, after editing the .htaccess file it works perfectly now.

if you havent allready done that, ill find the file out and upload the snipet here for you :)

Hi rossw14,

could you please send the code which you added to .htaccess / php.ini file ? 

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

(timeout)

I checked browser console and sharing the screen and found the following message :

searchmoreknow-a.akamaihd.net : server does not support RFC 5746, see CVE-2009-3555

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edited by kamlesh2000 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Last month i have same problems, i dont upraged to any new version, Iam on 1.6.1.3 version

Console says:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

What is wrong please?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think more or less, all of us are talking about the same error.

It happens for me same as you. It seems that this error: 

(timeout)

happens when we try o add a new product.

Moreover, it seems that it is not depended on the PrestaShop version. I saw it in different versions that people mentioned. for me, I use 1.6.1.8. 

So let us focus more on what we did recently, specifically on adding new modules. I'm sure about my server. Nothing changed there. So we have to find the last changes.

I will update you if I found any new thing. Meanwhile, please help each other to find the problem on your side.

• 4 weeks later...

need help, cant update my products.

(timeout)

product page has several sections like informations ,associations, prices, images etc.

each of this section is loaded "in background". While browser trying to load one (or more) from these sections - it generates an error, so in effect you see popup with notification about some troubles, "save" buttons are spinning all the time etc.

To find what section generates such problems it will be necessary to:

1. go to shop back office
  2. go to section catalog > products
  3. turn on browser console (in chrome ctrl+shift+j)
  4. clear it
  5. open product edit page
  6. watch the console output
  7. one of the entry will be red (error)
  8. copy it and paste here
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Vekia,

Below is one of the errors I see in the console out put. There is a big list and I don't know how to attach the full log file so just copy part of the error log.

===================================================

A promise chain failed to handle a rejection. Did you forget to '.catch', or did you forget to 'return'?

Date: Tue Apr 04 2017 17:20:58 
Full Message: Error: page-thumbnail:error
  BackgroundPageThumbs.jsm:116

==================================================

any help will be very very much appreciated.

Regards,

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

I just want to share that I encountered this issue when I am embedding a youtube video and as per checking in console I see errors on loading the components of my embed.

When I remove the youtube embed it works well. Initially i tried the fix below but nothing happened:

1. Raise my memory limit to 256MB

2. Raise my maximum execution time to 60

product page has several sections like informations ,associations, prices, images etc.

each of this section is loaded "in background". While browser trying to load one (or more) from these sections - it generates an error, so in effect you see popup with notification about some troubles, "save" buttons are spinning all the time etc.

To find what section generates such problems it will be necessary to:

1. go to shop back office
  2. go to section catalog > products
  3. turn on browser console (in chrome ctrl+shift+j)
  4. clear it
  5. open product edit page
  6. watch the console output
  7. one of the entry will be red (error)
  8. copy it and paste here

Hi,

I did as suggested.

Here are 2 red entries :

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 GET http://127.0.0.1/merchant/merchant_1/index.php?controller=AdminProducction=Associations&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1504042914124&_=1504042911703 500 (Internal Server Error)
  send @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4   ajax @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4   ProductTabsManager.display @ products.js:117   ProductTabsManager.displayBulk @ products.js:166   (anonymous) @ products.js:208   setTimeout (async)       ProductTabsManager.displayBulk @ products.js:205   (anonymous) @ products.js:208   setTimeout (async)       ProductTabsManager.displayBulk @ products.js:205   (anonymous) @ index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=1&updateproduct&token=bdfe37a:1152   dispatch @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3   r.handle @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 GET http://127.0.0.1/merchant/merchant_1/index.php?controller=AdminProducoduct=1&action=Seo&updateproduct&ajax=1&rand=1504042914105&_=1504042911702 500 (Internal Server Error)

send @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4   ajax @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4   ProductTabsManager.display @ products.js:117   ProductTabsManager.displayBulk @ products.js:166   (anonymous) @ products.js:208   setTimeout (async)       ProductTabsManager.displayBulk @ products.js:205   (anonymous) @ index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=1&updateproduct&token=bdfe37a:1152   dispatch @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3   r.handle @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

Any further suggestion on how to handle the issue?

Thanks for any help provided.

• 5 months later...
On 23. 03. 2015. at 4:46 PM, vekia said:

hello

in console you will see many reports related to "tabs" that are loaded on product edit page.

Hello,

i am getting following error message when trying to edit product:

hr-default-small_default.jpg:1 GET https://topprodaja.eu/img/p/hr-default-small_default.jpg 404 ()

It is when i turn on console in chrome. What could be the problem?

On 23. 03. 2015. at 4:46 PM, vekia said:

hello

Hello,

i am getting following error message when trying to edit product:

hr-default-small_default.jpg:1 GET https://topprodaja.eu/img/p/hr-default-small_default.jpg 404 ()

It is when i turn on console in chrome. What could be the problem?

DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE SOLUTIONS OF THIS PROBLEM???

• 9 months later...
On 1/11/2016 at 11:26 PM, rossw14 said:

it was that the memory was too low, i had changed the php.ini file but not made it recursive, that fixed it then

hope this helps :D

Great 😉 thank you I was working on xampp and memori limit was on 128 MB and I changed to 256 MB and this solved my problem.

• 9 months later...

I just started getting this error as well.

I'm not sure if was due to me updating the STRIPE payment module due to SCA.  I had the memory limit increased to 512 MB but that doesn't do anything.

"(timeout)
If you are still encountering this problem, please check your server logs or contact your hosting provider for assistance"