How to add a Checkbox in the product page?

Hi All,

I'm new to prestashop, currently still testing it and very high chances will switch to this from NopCommerce due to many great features and availability of the modules. I have one problem here, I'm trying to add a checkbox in the a particular product that we need to know if customer would like to have a special label on it, so basically a checkbox will do the job, it will not affect the stock, will not affect the price or weight but i have a hard time to get this done, can someone point me to the right direction.

Thank you.

I think the easiest way would be to use production combinations.  in this case the product would have 2 combinations.

1) The first option would be the default product without a label

2) The second option would be the one with a label.

It would not be a check box however, but rather a select box with 2 options

Thanks for the suggestion Bellini, i tried that but it's not exactly what I wanted, because i found with the 'Product combination' it makes the product become harder to manage, the stock will have to manage individually and many duplicated setting. Basically all i wanted is something much simpler than the 'Product Combination', as i said in the previous post I just need a checkbox to know if the customer want the product with label or not and that's it, no individual stock control needed, no extra charge needed. I think it can be done with the powerfully Prestashop system, this is just a very simple and common requirement but i just can't get it right. 

if stock does not matter, than disable stock for this product or just add like 100000 stock for each combination and you never have to deal with it. 

trust me when I say using product combinations will be easiest, and you would have already implemented and moved on.