Paypal problem - white screen

Rolo Tomasi

I have encountered a problem with the Paypal module (ver 3.8.2) since upgrading to Prestashop Ver 1.6.0.14.

When a customer pays by Paypal everything seems to go OK until they are sent back to our site from the Paypal payment screen. At this point there is just a white screen. I have checked in the back office and the order appears there and the funds are also transferred into my Paypal account - it is just the final confirmation which does not show.

I have enabled error reporting and receive the following error:

Notice: Undefined index: PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPPINGAMT in /home/vintage1/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_orders.php on line 70

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home/vintage1/public_html/themes/default-bootstrap/mails/en/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\" <-- thrown in /home/vintage1/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 2

Does anyone know how to fix this?

• 4 months later...

I just got this error after a module update from paypal:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Cart->id_currency is empty' in /home/xxxx/public_html/shopnw/classes/ObjectModel.php:846 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxx/public_html/shopnw/classes/ObjectModel.php(260): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/xxxx/public_html/shopnw/classes/ObjectModel.php(605): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /home/xxxx/public_html/shopnw/classes/Cart.php(199): ObjectModelCore->update() #3 /home/xxxx/public_html/shopnw/modules/paypal/express_checkout/process.php(126): CartCore->update() #4 /home/xxxx/public_html/shopnw/modules/paypal/express_checkout/process.php(141): PaypalExpressCheckout->initParameters(true) #5 /home/xxxx/public_html/shopnw/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(149): PaypalExpressCheckout->setExpressCheckout(false) #6 {main} thrown in /home/xxxx/public_html/shopnw/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 846

Edited by pandorrah (see edit history)

• 1 year later...