Phone Number problems

phantom13

Hi everyone,

I would like to completly disable Home phone and use Mobile phone only. (for client address, for invoice and delivery address and for nonregistered checkout deliver address and invoice address)

I have tried a couple of modifications but I still get some errors, could anyone with previous experience on this topic advice me on accomplishing this?

Thanks!

Hello

Using PS 1.6 default 

Have you tried going to:

public_html/Your Shop/themes/default-bootstrap/address.tpl

and <!-- Commenting Out --> around line 130

<!-- <div class="form-group phone-number">
<label for="phone">{l s='Home phone'}{if isset($one_phone_at_least) && $one_phone_at_least} <sup>**</sup>{/if}</label>
<input class="{if isset($one_phone_at_least) && $one_phone_at_least}is_required{/if} validate form-control" data-validate="{$address_validation.phone.validate}" type="tel" id="phone" name="phone" value="{if isset($smarty.post.phone)}{$smarty.post.phone}{else}{if isset($address->phone)}{$address->phone|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}{/if}{/if}"  />
</div>
{if isset($one_phone_at_least) && $one_phone_at_least}
{assign var="atLeastOneExists" value=true}
<p class="inline-infos required">** {l s='You must register at least one phone number.'}</p>
{/if} -->

Result

Paul

I have tried removing mobile and leave home phone instead...but that messes up the checkout without account using different invoice address than the delivery address

*** LE: I have managed to fix but I want to remove the home phone now. Both from the address and from the guest checkout address.

Edited by phantom13 (see edit history)