Drop Shipping Intergration

mskitti

I am also looking for help in setting up drop shipping. We stock all smaller lightweight items and the heavyweight items are drop shipped. We never know which carrier they will be using. Our store we have now which is OSC, products that are over 20 lbs are drop shipped, however, some manufacturers will not drop ship to international countries so we order for our stock and then turn around and ship to our customer ourselves.

I have not explained it all here. I need someone that can also make some small changes in the look and feel. I need someone that understands USA shipping totally. Anybody interested in helping?

MsKitti

I am also looking for help in setting up drop shipping. We stock all smaller lightweight items and the heavyweight items are drop shipped. We never know which carrier they will be using. Our store we have now which is OSC, products that are over 20 lbs are drop shipped, however, some manufacturers will not drop ship to international countries so we order for our stock and then turn around and ship to our customer ourselves.

I have not explained it all here. I need someone that can also make some small changes in the look and feel. I need someone that understands USA shipping totally. Anybody interested in helping?

MsKitti

Please send by PM or email full requeriments [email protected]