[Solved] HTTPS and Prestashop

spk

Hello, I'm gonna create a new shop and one requirement is that it's HTTPS site-wide. There should be an HTTPS-connection on every single page.

Will this mess up any standard module in Prestashop or will this some how be problematic? Latency-wise it should be fine. But will I have to configure anything special?

Sorry if I posted this in two different forum sections, wasn't sure where it belongs.

Thanks,

Spk

Edited by Paulito
to mark as solved (see edit history)

Ok.

I guess that setting appears when you click the "Please click here to use HTTPS protocol before enabling SSL."?

Because I can't see that setting on my install or on the demo prestashop install.

• 2 weeks later...

Ehm...

How do I mark this as solved?  :huh:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/394100-read-first-forum-rules-and-best-practices

[sOLVED] Topic

If, after posting a topic, you find a solution to your problem, please indicate it in your post and describe the solution.

Furthermore if you are the author of the topic for which a solution has been found, please edit your topic title to mark it as [sOLVED].

To mark a topic as [solved] :

- Edit the first post of your topic by clicking on the "Edit" button,

- Click on the "Use full editor" button,

- Add the "[solved]" string at the beginning of your topic title and click on the "Submit Modified Post" button.