Upgrade the database only (MySQL script?)

Trying to upgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.6.0.13. So I copied the old shop and did the 1-click upgrade. Did it 3 times and every time there are no css or js files loaded at BO, in fact the entire BO head is empty ( <head></head>), error notice about 'admin_webpath'

(Notice: Undefined property: AdminDashboardController::$admin_webpath in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/PS152/controllers/admin/AdminDashboardController.php on line 47
Notice: Undefined property: AdminDashboardController::$admin_webpath in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/PS152/controllers/admin/AdminDashboardController.php on line 50
Notice: Undefined index: header in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/PS152/cache/smarty/compile/ab/12/d5/ab12d52bc1feff6497ee56e1f94c6bf28fa0eb1a.file.layout.tpl.php on line 38
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/PS152/cache/smarty/compile/ab/12/d5/ab12d52bc1feff6497ee56e1f94c6bf28fa0eb1a.file.layout.tpl.php on line 38)

and the shop itself gives a 502 error.

Has enybody experienced a similar issue and is there a good solution for this?

I see there are lot of individual .sql files in the prestashop\install\upgrade\sql folder. Am I right that each of these adjusts the database comparing to previous version? Then, would it work if I:

- do a clean install of 1.6.0.13

- run each of these .sql files (or merge them into one) on the existing DB

- connect this upgraded DB to the new shop

Is there a single .sql file for this?

Edited by outlet.ee (see edit history)