Facing Issues in SEO, Please need Help.

Hi,

1-In Google webmaster tools> site setting > my preffered domain is set to www.brixton-beds.co.uk but in google search it is showing only brixton-beds.co.uk. (You can see in google search by typing brixton beds).

2- In the Cpanel of my domain it is showing only brixton-beds.co.uk.

3- in Google search when i write "brixton beds" , its only showing my one link in search results. but when i type "brixton beds co" it is showing all the details with categories in search.

in google webmaster tools i have added my website with both names "www.brixton-beds.co.uk" and "brixton-beds.co.uk"

I am sure there is a mistake anywhere, i spent almost a week to trace but i dont know whats wrong with it. 

I want to show my website with www.brixton-beds.co.uk and with its categories in search result.

All the screen shots are attached.

Need help in this matter, 

thanks

post-723180-0-13471400-1425498934_thumb.jpg

post-723180-0-18879100-1425498942_thumb.jpg

post-723180-0-05503200-1425498950_thumb.jpg

It is because the second search is more specific to your site. Your site has not built up the general authority to rank for brixton beds yet.

The reason that your site does not show the www in the search is because your site is only accessible without the www.

It is because the second search is more specific to your site. Your site has not built up the general authority to rank for brixton beds yet.

The reason that your site does not show the www in the search is because your site is only accessible without the www.

Hi, Dh 42, thanks for your reply, in prestashop 1.5 I never faced this issue, this issue is coming in 1.6 , and Please suggest me what to do? Shall I do seo for http://www.brixton-beds.co.uk or http://brixton-beds.co.uk? which will be more powerful and there is a option to use "Canonical URL" can you please tell me, how to implement this to get result for both (with www or without www) with same keyword.

thanks