How to make homepage text introduction visible to all other language than English?

Hi there,

I'd like to know how to make the homepage text introduction visible to all other language not only English.

What I know is to modify the file:
\prestashop\modules\editorial\editorial.xml

Now the new method I know is: Back Office >> Modules>>Home text editor>>Configure

But if shop language is English the introduction is OK, but if select any other language the introduction disappear !!!

How to make the introduction text appear on home page for all languages not only with English?

You can see my demo site here:

http://target_locked.lhosting.info

Thanks.

Back Office -> Modules -> Home text editor -> Configure

There you can choose the language you want to edit.

It does not work.
When you edit in that way, it affect all languages, all languages have same introductory text.
My problem is:
In back office I can modify the introductory text, but when I change for this language other languages also change same.

If I choose English, the introductory appear in the home page normally. But if I choose another language, that introductory disappear. Only the logo is displayed.
How to make the introductory text appear when I choose other languages than English ?
Thanks.

Please post your code found in editorial.tpl

My tpl file:(nearly same as original version, I just change JPG to GIF)

<!-- Module Editorial -->

{if $xml->body->home_logo_link}{/if}
{if $homepage_logo}{$xml->body->$title|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'|stripslashes}{/if}
{if $xml->body->home_logo_link}
{/if}
<!-- {if $xml->body->logo_subheading}{$xml->body->logo_subheading|stripslashes}{/if} -->
{if $xml->body->$title}

{$xml->body->$title|stripslashes}

{/if}
{if $xml->body->$subheading}

{$xml->body->$subheading|stripslashes}

{/if}
{if $xml->body->$paragraph}

{$xml->body->$paragraph|stripslashes}

{/if}

<!-- /Module Editorial -->

Oh in that case this should work

Don't forget to type in the different lanuages you must click the flag next to the edior which will display the alternative flags click each lanuauge to define, this is in fact hidden away so you may of missed this one ;-)

Oh in that case this should work
Don't forget to type in the different languages you must click the flag next to the edior which will display the alternative flags click each lanuauge to define, this is in fact hidden away so you may of missed this one ;-)

Thanks amwdesign,
Finally it worked. :)

First I thought just change the flag at most top, but actually we have to select flags next to each text box.
That way cause confusion to new users like me.

Again, thank you for the clear instruction.