Zip code invalid error

hi to the community

I have a problem with the authentification on my online shop (filterprofi.at).

I get complaints from customers who want to register to buy. But as the fill the registration form, they got the error: zip code invalid. Every 2 days i get calls regarding this issue.

But on the other hand i get also normal orders, which is strange. I have tried alot but no result. If i make an order by myself also from other computers, everything is fine.

Prestaversion. 1.6.0.9. have the standard template

These are the settings in country:

zip format: NNNN

firstname lastname
company
vat_number
address1
address2
postcode city
phone
phone_mobile

So please i need your help.
Edited by filterprofi (see edit history)

i have a similar problem with 1.6.0.9

when i register as guest and i want to use a different invoice address there is an error that the zipcode is wrong

edit: i just understood what bilpoex meant...looks like the addresses need to be from countries with same zipcode format....

Edited by freedomrun (see edit history)

that's actually no help...my guess is the problem lies in the authentication module....maybe it is possible to fix it via the authentication.tpl....it looks like the 2nd zipcode is checked with the rules of the first zipcode....i guess there is no quick fix here

• 4 weeks later...

Today 3rd April 2015 all customers on hay-for-pets.co.uk are getting Your postcode is not recognised, please go back and amend it.  have tested that valid postcodes used are being rejected.  Not sure how to resolve this.

• 3 weeks later...

I resolved this problem by adding an additional carrier in - it seemed to be the case that when changing the carrier,  the new one didn't have a postcode lookup in there.  But when I added a 2nd well known carrier all was OK>

• 1 year later...

hi to the community

I have a problem with the authentification on my online shop (filterprofi.at).

I get complaints from customers who want to register to buy. But as the fill the registration form, they got the error: zip code invalid. Every 2 days i get calls regarding this issue.

But on the other hand i get also normal orders, which is strange. I have tried alot but no result. If i make an order by myself also from other computers, everything is fine.

Prestaversion. 1.6.0.9. have the standard template

These are the settings in country:

zip format: NNNN

firstname lastname
company
vat_number
address1
address2
postcode city
phone
phone_mobile

So please i need your help.