After payment turn back to my shop, but it show a white page! Please help!

Joe Chan

After payment turn back to my shop, but it show a white page!

So, I turn on the debug mode, the  "white page" show:

Notice: Undefined index: PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOCITY in /home/minigirl/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 100

Notice: Undefined index: PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOZIP in /home/minigirl/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 103

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Order->payment is empty' in /home/minigirl/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:866 Stack trace: #0 /home/minigirl/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(272): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/minigirl/public_html/classes/order/Order.php(299): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /home/minigirl/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(480): OrderCore->getFields() #3 /home/minigirl/public_html/classes/order/Order.php(304): ObjectModelCore->add(true, true) #4 /home/minigirl/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php(335): OrderCore->add() #5 /home/minigirl/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal.php(1413): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(40, 2, 5, '', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 1, false, 'c7f790a16cd2692...', Object(Shop)) #6 /home/minigirl/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(290): PayPal->validateOrder(40, 2, 5, '', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 1, false, 'c7f790a16cd2692...', Object(Shop)) #7 /home/minigirl/public_html/modules/paypal/expre in /home/minigirl/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 866

I don't know what it said. Please help!

• 2 weeks later...

This is exactly what I'm facing too.

It looks different from the other errors in the sticky posts here.

I am connected to PayPal Sandbox using correct Developer API credentials.  I'm running on PS 1.6.0.11 with PayPal 3.8.2.  Error also happens on PayPal 3.8.1.

Interestingly, the error only started today for me!  I could still get paypal to reply correctly and order created yesterday.

Turning on debug mode, I get the screenshot attached.  My apache error logs shows as what Joe stated.

Any one able to point to some help?

post-948488-0-42988000-1426158703_thumb.png

Something to note: Paypal had initially scheduled some maintenance during the exact timeframe I faced the issue, but then rescheduled it.  I hope this has got nothing to do with the problem (or maybe it SHOULD have something to do with the problem, then at least we know it's on that side)...

https://www.paypal-notify.com/eventnotification/event_details_popup?eventId=6133

This is exactly what I'm facing too.

It looks different from the other errors in the sticky posts here.

I am connected to PayPal Sandbox using correct Developer API credentials.  I'm running on PS 1.6.0.11 with PayPal 3.8.2.  Error also happens on PayPal 3.8.1.

Interestingly, the error only started today for me!  I could still get paypal to reply correctly and order created yesterday.

Turning on debug mode, I get the screenshot attached.  My apache error logs shows as what Joe stated.

Any one able to point to some help?

you used the translation feature of Prestashop which is defective.  You have likely left the translated field "Paypal" blank, and a value is required.

Go to the Paypal module, click configure and then translate.  You will see all the fields that can be translated for the module.  The first one is likely "Paypal" and I suspect it will be blank.

• Like 1

you used the translation feature of Prestashop which is defective.  You have likely left the translated field "Paypal" blank, and a value is required.

Go to the Paypal module, click configure and then translate.  You will see all the fields that can be translated for the module.  The first one is likely "Paypal" and I suspect it will be blank.

Thank you very much!  It totally solved the issue!

Which actually worries me a bit, why did the translations go missing just yesterday, since PayPal stopped working yesterday. Have to check on that.

• 4 months later...