Backoffice suddenly stopped working

ufoq

Hi guys,

This morning my 1.5.6.0 started behaving strangely.

Some of the backoffice modules stopped working - I cannot enter Main Admin page, Modules, and many many others. Carts/Orders/Products work fine. After few tries of launching the faulty modules front office also "hangs" and I have to restart php5-fpm to fix it.

Other than that, there are no performance issues whatsover, shop is lightning fast.

I checked everything: logs of php, nginx, prestashop, every configuration file I could find.

I'm lost, please help.

Back office only? Hm, did you ever click those top-of-the-page notifications? If you get many orders, that might be your issue. If it really is, modify the Notification class like this, for example

public function getLastElements()
	{
		global $cookie;

$notifications = array();
		$employee_infos = Db::getInstance(_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_)->getRow('
				SELECT id_last_order, id_last_customer_message, id_last_customer
				FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'employee`
				WHERE `id_employee` = '.(int)$cookie->id_employee);

foreach ($this->types as $type)
			// $notifications[$type] = Notification::getLastElementsIdsByType($type, $employee_infos['id_last_'.$type]);
			$notifications[$type] = array();

return $notifications;
	}

Yeah, I clicked those notifications. They appear on every page though, and not every page has this issue, so I don't think that's it.

Curious thing - I have a development installation of prestashop (same VPS, different url) and there situation is very similar - can't search, can't launch modules, etc.