Placing manufacturer and slider in thesame row. help

Hi guyz,

I'm trying to get the manufacturer module and the slider to display in thesame row (side by side) on the displayTopcolumn position. I have made the manufacturer module hookable to the displaytopcolumn but it only displays bellow the slider. Again, I've also unhook the theme configurator from the topcolumn and the slider has automatically taken a center position. In short, I'll like to adjust the slider to the right and place the manufacturer to the left. Any help is very much appreciated. Cheers

Hello sir,

Thanks for the reply.

I have PS 1.6.0.11 installed Withe the defauld slider disabled. Rather I'm using sliders everywhere by misthero from the forum.

Now I have shifted the slider to the right and there is an empty space to the left. I want the manufacturer module to stand in that space. Take a look here; www.asso9.com

I have added codes in the manufacturer block like this

public function hookdisplayTop($

params)

{

return $this-

>hookLeftColumn($params);

}

After putting this codes the manufacturere appears in the left column in the displaytop column and stretches right across the whole space of the slider. And do not stand side by side with the slider.

For now I have unhook the manufacturer module and the space I want it to display in is empty. As you can find in my site.

If it is a matter of editing the CSS how do I do it? Please help me

cheers

Follow this link the image at the end of the page says it all.

www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/306160-solved-move-top-menu-after-home-slider-and-category-block/

The only different is that my nav bar remain at the top.