Issue importing CSV file

Hi,

I am trying to add 2587 products via a CSV file to my store, which currently contains no products.

Ive created the CSV file, uploaded it but all the products are not being up loaded. ive only got 1130 in the product list at the moment.

the 1130 products are all fine, showing correctly everything in the right place, but has anyone got any ideas where the rest are??

Thanks in Advance

HI Nemo,

Late last night i split the CSV into three docs, and i now have all the items listed in my shop, so i guess that means prestashop only really likes CSV files with about 1000 products in it....

Ive now got another issue, uploading the photos and im getting a question mark in the image box in my store...

Ive searched the internet and cant really find any concrete answers as to how to fix this..

hope someone can help.

Thanks

Hi Nemo,

I have all the images stored on my PC, i am adding them one by one through product/images

http://myexpatsupermarket.com/en/1090-hot-drinks

If you take a look at the link you can see the question mark , but if you click more, then you can see the image. So the images is there somewhere just not showing .

Thanks for your help